Too Many Leaks

Like many others I have pre-ordered the iPhone 5, which should be delivered this Friday so look for an unboxing video on that soon. While I desperately wait for my brand spanking new phone to arrive I feel a little disjointed about the said phone. While the prospect of a new phone is exciting, its the level of excitement that seems to be not as high as previous phones. This is no fault of the iPhone's specs or design but the fact there have been too many leaks of the phone.

Just today I looked at a tech site and noticed there was an article about the iPhone's box and it's contents being shown. This is a terrible thing in my opinion. The mistake is this, part of the excitement of getting a new phone is the unboxing of the phone and seeing for the first time what comes inside. Apple has taken great pride with packaging design so to see the inside of the box is a treat, a bonus that goes along with the product held within.

Now I understand that people enjoy the early glimpse of whats to come, it also lowers the anticipation due to already knowing what is inside.

This is just my opinion, what do you guys think? Does it ruin to some degree the experience of seeing the product or packaging for the first time or is it no biggie? Let me know. Peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts