Life Update

What's up guys? Avidd Geek here. lol. I have gotten so used to saying that on my videos, I sometimes just think it in my head when introducing myself outside of YouTube.

So where to begin? So many thing have happened since my last post to my blog site. Usually I post videos but I thought writing out my thoughts and updates, just make more sense than a video would. Any-hoo... I recently bought a house and let me tell you, buying a house is a LOT of work. From the house hunting, bidding, budgeting, so on and so on. There is so much to learn when purchasing a home. I won't go into the whole process, you can probably find a better resource online somewhere, so if you have been wondering where I have been...I have packing and moving.

We finally have moved into the new home but still have a lot of work to do since it is my wife and I (along with family) to redo the home. So my office is a little M.I.A. at the moment which is another obstacle for creating content on YouTube. Although I can make videos using amy phone or webcam, I really don't want to bring down the production quality, if you can call it that, from what I already was doing. Perhaps it doesn't matter that much in the long run, but its just a peeve of mine. However, I don't want to delay posting more content as that can definitely kill a YouTube channel.

So if you see new content and the quality is a little janky, then know that I do it for you guys and its killing me inside. lol...j/k. but seriously it bugs me. haha.

More content coming soon. Wanted to keep this post short and sweet. Thanks for continuing to support my site, channel, and videos. Will see you soon. Later.

Comments

Popular Posts